LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail Method is not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure what's going on here but I've run this time lapse through the holy grail method two separate times now and it's still not working. The Wizard recognizes the jumps/changes in aperature/shutter/iso that I made but when I get to auto transition and the deflickering stage LRT doesn't seem to apply the smoothing to the jumps. You can see this in the final purple line that still contains all of the jumps.

I have the fully updated version, 4.5.1.

Any help would be appreciated as I need this lapse for a broadcast tomorrow (March 12, 2016).

[attachment=1380]
Please try redoing the sequence - clear all LRT editing (right mouse on folder in LRT, "Clear all LRT Editing". Then start over.
Make sure to not remove any gradients and to use the "Sync Script" and not Copy/Paste.
I'm sure something went wrong, this is not symptomatic.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script
I had to clear everything twice but it's finally smoothing out like I'm used to. I'm not sure if it is because I was using copy/paste initially or what, but using the sync script seemed to make the difference.

Thanks for the help!
That's why I recommend doing it ;-)

Great to hear, that it works now!