LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail Wizard greyed out 4.5.1Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Gunther
The HGW stays grayed out after rendering keyframes.  I have to save the keyframes and then reload again before the HGW becomes available to use. 
Thanks,
Liesel
Hi Liesel, the Holy Grail WIzard will only be available, if you have a sequence that was shot following the "Holy Grail" approach. This means, the camera was in "M" mode and Exposure/ISO and/or Aperture were changed while shooting. Otherwise the Holy Grail Wizard will not be necessary, and thus deactivated.
That's the problem Gunther, it was shot in HG method.

I will make a screenshot with the next upload.
Please try to explain exactly what you are doing and add some screenshots.
I don't know what you mean with "after rendering keyframes".
Lost in translation, sorry, meant 'generate' not render.
I have not changed my method of processing and has noticed this happening a couple of times now. I will make screenshots when I have a new clip to import again.
Are you aware of the fact, that you have to wait until the blue line (the previews) has finished loading? Unless the loading of the previews is not finished, the HG-Wizard will be deactivated. Once loading finishes, it gets activated.
I think you may be on to the problem.  It is not me who's not waiting for it to finish, but rather the previews not all loading.  I have noticed the gaps in the blue line before, but thought nothing off it then. 

See my screen grab - the meta data has finished loading, but there is a gap in the blue line.

[attachment=1382]

This is no major problem for me and there is a quick fix - reload - I just thought you might want to know about it. ;-)
Such gaps might happen if you delete images, while the blue curve is still loading. I will check, if I can find a way to fix this.
As a workaround: hitting "play" once to play the whole sequence will usually then load the missing previews.
I've fixed this today, will come with 4.6.
Downloaded the fix, thanks Gunther!