LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: spike in exposure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I noticed that when I loaded my last timelapse into LRTimelapse, it showed a spike near the end in terms of brightness.

I tried reloading the metadata-data. I even tried deleting the hidden .lrt preview files. However, this spike still persists.

However, if I go into preview, and open the file this spike represents, it is no different than the photo preceding or succeeding it. They are the same brightness.

Same aperture. Same ISO. Same shutter speed. Taken 3 secs apart. This was a normal photo from the sequence. I was not changing anything on the camera here.

So why is LRTimelapse showing this spike and how can I get rid of it?
DSC2048 is suppose to be exactly like the image before it and the image after it. There is nothing special.

However, after doing the visual preview, I noticed that LRT “rendered” the file as another image from about 500 images later.

Looking at the screenshots, DSC2048 is suppose to be like DSC2047. There are clouds in the picture. But in 2048, there aren’t clouds. This doesn’t happen for another 500 images or so.

I opened the file in Mac preview and Lightroom - and both render the image correctly. It’s just LRTimelapse that’s being creative.

I also tried reinitialized the metadata (F5), clearing the metadata, and deleting the .lrt files as explained in the previous post. But none of this helped.
Did you try rebuilding the previews for those images with Shift-F5 ?
I had the same issue as xoda, Shift-F5 solved the problem