LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: ACR issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

Im trying to add gradient changes to some of my files. Is it possible to use the gradient feature of ACR while taking advantage of the HG workflow with lrtimelapse?

I'm having exposure issues, curious if I shouldn't be trying this....

thanks
I've been using ACR and LRT for years, no problem.

Curious if you are using AE or PP to render?

Rich
Yes, of course. But make sure to run through the first row of the workflow in LRT first, and then use one of the preinitialized gradients in ACR.
The limitation of ACR is, that you won't be able to use the "sync-script", since it's only available for Lightroom - this means that the Holy Grail Adjustments on the keyframes will be overwritten, when copying settings from one keyframe to the other, so that you might get a wrong brightness when editing. LRTimelapse will fix this, when reloading the sequence there, but you might have to go back and forth several times to get it really right.
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script

Lightroom is the preferred tool for editing, so if you have it, I'd suggest to use it. Apart from the sync script it will make the video rendering much easier too with the dedicated LRTExport plugin.