LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: What happened to the Auto Match button from LRT3 to re-adjust Holy Grail key frames?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=1448]

Hi,

I'm trying to readjust an automated holy grail mismatch LRT4 made in my sequence. 
In LRT3 there was a button for that to manually re-adjust exposure between two connecting key frames. 

Any help is welcome

I don't seem to be able to find it on the forum.

Thank you
It's not needed anymore, just apply the holy grail wizard again, if anything goes wrong (but normally it shouldn't).
Since LRT4 the HG-Compensations are not applied anymore to the Exposure, they happen in background. So just check the orange curve - it will mimic the holy grail adjustments by the wizard.
Hi Gunther,

I applied the Holy Grail button several times. Whatever I do the ** and *** keyframes won't match in Lightroom! 

How to go onward?

Thanks

Caspar

[attachment=1455]
This can happen - the adjustment is done "mathematically" regarding the exif data that the camera writes. This is often not very exact. But it doesn't matter. Just ignore the 2*/3* keyframes in Lightroom. This will all get sorted out in the last step when you apply the visual deflicker.
I'd suggest, you give my Holy Grail tutorial a lool: http://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial - with LRT4, the 2*/3* keyframes just don't play a role anymore.