LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Error in LR when trying to use LRT4 Sync Keyframes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As a new (paid) user I am trying to follow your directions explicitly.

I follow your Workflow and then 'Drag to' Lightroom. I edit the first keyframe then follow these directions from the manual:

I get this message - "Error in LR when trying to use LRT4 Sync Keyframes" - 
I click "OK" and the message reappears until I have clicked it equal to the amount of keyframes - in other words, if I have 8 keyframes I have to click OK 8 times.  

At the end of that I get another message saying:

"LRTimelapse is concerned."
"The Script made it to the finish line but there were problems"
"Errors:"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"
"assertion failed!"

Then finally a popup that says "0 photos were changed"

Here is what I am using:
Windows 8.1 - absolute latest Java 64 bit
Adobe LR CC
LRTimelapse 4.6 installed today

Where does this error come from and what is the workaround?
An image of the initial error is attached.
Obviously Lightroom cannot create its user directory. Therefore other Lightroom addons like the Sync script might not work.
I've never had a case like that, but you could try launching Lightroom as Administrator (right mouse button -> run as administrator) maybe it can then create the necessary directories.
But this seems to be something with your Lightroom installation. It might help too to uninstall lightroom and reinstall the latest version
Gunther,

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I will try to figure out what is going on through the Adobe Forums, etc.
I read the forum and see that you are very responsive to issues and people.
Thank you for all of your efforts.
When I discover the answer to the error messages I will post the method for fixing it so that others can know it.

You should know that after watching your workflow video, experimenting and taking notes, etc. I did my very first short video yesterday.
I had to handle the keyframes manually in LightRoom, but the results were totally worth it. As I look at the results of my first attempt with LRT4 and as I think about the possibilities, I am very excited.
Awesome. Please keep us posted!