LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Holy Grail too underexposed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I have had a lot of success with lrtimelapse but also a lot of fails. One problem that i notice is if i edit my keyframes to exactly how i want it, once i auto transition and do the visual preview my timelapse is very under exposed. I understand that this must be something to do with the Holy Grail offset, rotation or stretching which brings me to my question, what should i actually be trying to achieve with i move these sliders. Should i be trying to get it to perfectly mirror the blue/purple colour line or should i be trying to get an orange line that stays reasonably in line with the average? This is something i have never really been able to work out.

If someone could explain this to me and why this is happening that would be great thanks
The reason is most likely that you didn't use the sync-script in Lightroom to bring the settings from one keyframe to the next:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ync-script

The sliders in the HG-Wizard should be used to bring the curve roughly to the horizontal middle, not more. Mostly a bit of rotate is sufficient, sometimes a bit of offset too.
I think that was the problem. The slider wasn't near the middle, only for some of it then it dropped down low. I always thought i was supposed to try and mirror the other line, but when i centred it worked perfectly. 

Thanks Gunther