LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Ebook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,

I am trying to download your ebook with my iPad as my computer is in repairs, but Safari won't do it, is there a solution for it.
You've got mail.
Is there a chance that you'll release your EBook for Kindle? I don't use PayPal and that prevents me from buying the book, presets, and donating. I like what you do, but not PayPal
Hi, the problem with amazon is that they keep round about 50% of all earnings, I don't think, that is fair. However I'm considering this option but am not really decided yet.
Another thing is that the colored fotos and screenshots would not display really well in Black and White.

Anyway you are not forced to create any Paypal account, you could just pay as guest via Credit Card. Just choose the appropriate option on the Paypal site and make sure you set your origin country right should you get the page in german.

Sorry for any inconveniences I hope you understand my position.

All the best
Gunther
(2012-06-03, 22:53)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, the problem with amazon is that they keep round about 50% of all earnings, I don't think, that is fair. However I'm considering this option but am not really decided yet.
Another thing is that the colored fotos and screenshots would not display really well in Black and White.

Anyway you are not forced to create any Paypal account, you could just pay as guest via Credit Card. Just choose the appropriate option on the Paypal site and make sure you set your origin country right should you get the page in german.

Sorry for any inconveniences I hope you understand my position.

All the best
Gunther

I understand your position. I didn't think about the B&W problem with the Kindle. That's too bad. 50% seems like highway robbery...

It's a long story but I disputed a transaction with PayPal. They turned around and attempted to make me jump through re-verification hoops. I finally got tired of their bs and told them to cancel the account. They won't cancel it and because I'm not re-verified I can't use it as a guest because it recognizes my card number as belonging to an active member (I'm not and I won't ever be again).

I guess that I'm stuck. Thanks for your time.

Hi Michael, would you mind issuing an international bank transfer? That won't be a problem either, I'm sending you my account number via email.