LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Filter JPEG files from selected folder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just did a test shot with Magic Lantern bramping feature and forgot to set my camera to RAW only, so I have both JPEGs and RAWs.
I fired up LRTimelapse to do some deflickering and noticed the program loaded both file types.

[Image: 45433907.png]

So it made me think it would be nice to have a setting to filter out the JPEG files so it will only load RAWs. Is this possible?

(Actually I don't know if this affects the XMPs or maybe it makes LRTimelapse work twice, that's why I suggested it)

Thanks!

PS: thread subscriptions aren't working. I get this when I click on "Subscribe to this thread":

Quote:Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again.
Hi, I would recommend you discard the jpgs. For time lapse photography it doesn't make any sense to shoot RAW+JPG - shooting only RAW just produces enough material in terms of storage usage. So switch your camera to RAW only and delete the obsolete JPGs from the folder. If you don't want to discard them just move them to another folder.