LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Post Processing Software Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK- I am ready with all sorts of clips but now I am confused by what post-processing software I need to use- Presently processing LRT on my MAC Book Pro, then, transferring to Windows PC with Windows 7 and using Photodex Pro Show Producer (actually a slide show program that will use video tracks). With Producer, I can import video my video tracks with my static slides, add music, captions, titles, etc. But I would like to try the more professional programs. I have tried Adobe Premier Elements 14 but it really rinky dink (awful and not user friendly). I am overwhelmed by thinking of going to Adobe Premier Pro, or After Effects.   Help! what do you guys all use and recommend for this next step?
I think Adobe Premiere Elements is a good choice. Of course you have to get used to it, but there are tons of learning resources online, for example on youtube. Adobe Premiere Pro of course has more features, but normally you don't really need them - and it's even harder to learn.
Hi, I have a question related to post-processing SW. Of course Adobe After Effects or Adobe Premiere Elements are maybe the best SW for video creation. But the monthly payment is something that I do not like very much, since I am not using it so regularly. I am right now using MAGIX Video Deluxe. Up to now I imported mp4-Files created by LRTimelapse and all worked well. Now I upgraded my LRTimelapse to Pro version to enjoy better rendering features. For example if I choose "ProRes" in the rendering menu, the output file format is "*.mov". The files can be viewed with QuickTime and other viewers well. So I am quite sure that the rendering and file creation went well. The file size is in the range of 1-4 GB depending on the other options.
Now I can not import these mov files into MAGIX Video Deluxe program and I want to ask if someone else is using this MAGIX Video Deluxe and may have seen and solved the same problem.
MAGIX can import other mov files that I have found on my PC. So far I can not say if there are different mov-file formats, but MAGIX web page sais that the program can import mov-files. Quick time is up and running on my system (Win10, 64 bit, I7-processor, 3 TB hard drive and SSD present).
Are there other video processing SW that you could recommend maybe in case the import with MAGIX can not be solved.

Thank you for sharing experiences and recommendations.

Regards
Jens
Try setting the "Standard Gamut" setting when rendering in LRTimelapse, maybe Magix doesn't like the wide gamut files.
Other things that might increase compatibility woulbe be "Force 16:9" and 422.