LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: First Frame Not Corrected in Final Clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone experienced an issue where the first frame of your timelapse sequence does not have the color correction that you applied in Lightroom?  I have a clip that I rendered out of LRTimelapse and the first frame in the sequence does not have the changes I made using the standard holy grail workflow.  All the other frames (images) in the sequence do.  What could be the cause of this?
I'd check if you are seeing the same amount of images in LRTimelapse and Lightroom.
For example, if you removed an image from LRTimelapse it got deleted then the reference might be still in Lightroom. You'd have to "synchronize" that folder then in Lightroom in order to get it right again. Check the file names too, and check the values in LRTimelapse's table. It's fully transparent. LRTimelapse shows you what it does in that table.
If you can't get it going, I suggest to reinitialize the metadata in LRTimelapse (Metadata Initialize), remove the folder from Lightroom and then start the workflow over from the beginning.
Thanks for those suggestions.  I'll give some of those a shot next time I encounter this.  I suspect it may have been a delete on my part.
I have possibly the same issue...on all generated time lapses, the first frame has all the edits but the colour is desaturated. Checking the intermediate JPG files shows that these all rendered perfectly so it seems to occur when LRTimelapse hands over to FFMPeg to generate the final video file. I've worked around it be just editing out the first frame in FCPX.
Are you rendering with motion blur plus activated? In that case the effect will need a few frames to come in, I suggest to just cut away the first affected frames in the video editor then.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
Ah, just checked that and yes ! It's caused by the motion blur. I got the same issue and was always wondering what the reason is. Thanks