LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Reloading previews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When reloading previews, the preview is not reloaded for pictures for which LRTimelapse's cached preview has been loaded. This seems to be the image that is first when the files are sorted in ascending order (selected when reading folder contents, so preview is loaded before the reloading of previews starts), and the picture with the earliest capture date (selected when the folder contents have been read, so preview is loaded before the reloading of previews starts). In addition, while reloading previews, if one selects an image for which the preview has not been reloaded yet, the cached preview is loaded and displayed. Therefore the preview is not reloaded from file when the reload process comes to this file because the cached preview has already been loaded.

At least this is how I think it works and what I think is happening. As a workaround I add some extra images to the folder with lower ascending name and earlier capture date while reloading the previews. This way the previews for all the actual images are reloaded and I can just delete the extra images after reloading.
I once noticed that but couldn't reproduce. I'm definitely looking into it again. Thank you for reporting. Altering the DNG preview is a great way to test it.
Ok. Good Smile If you for example crop the image for each time it's very easy to see if the preview has been updated or not. It's a bit harder with subtle exposure changes Wink
This will be fixed in 1.9.1
Great! Thanks a lot Smile