LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Choosing a slider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , I'm looking at buying a slider system with 3 axis rotation and motor , I've looked at a couple of systems that could get the job done, the syrp genie with a couple of mini's and Dynamic perceptions stage one and sapphire panning head .

Is the Syrp genie as smooth as the dynamic perception system ,which looks to be the better of the two but more expensive! Plus , where could I buy something like the " Dynamic Perception Stage One Plus Slider NMX MOCO Controller Sapphire Pro Motorized Pan Tilt Head " in the UK . Is there a dealer in the UK ?

If you know of other options available similar to the systems above then great.

Thanks for any help. Smile
Hi there,
we can sell to the UK, not sure if there is a local dealer at the moment.
The DP Stage One is, in my opinion, a solution that combines small packing dimensions, sturdy design and great flexibility in a pretty ideal way.
There is no other slider that I am aware of that can be packed so small yet it is extensible up to several meters if you can afford it.
I would suggest you get 2x20" for a start though.
The Sapphire is a decent pan and tilt head, very lighweight and rugged and the NMX controller is almost a standard item.
If you have the budget, have a look at the eMotimo Spectrum as this is a great pan/tilt and even mightier controller and it works with the S1 like a charm.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Matthias

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro