LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRTimelapse Pro-Timer Free
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi Gunther,

Thank you very much for the great DIY project! I will give it a try when free.

I would like to inform that the source file (LRTimelapse_Pro_Timer_Free.ino) in the English page is corrupted, but is it ok in the Deutsch page.
Thanks for reporting, I've fixed the download now.
Hi Gunther,

Thank you for sharing the LRTimelapse Pro-Timer DIY info. 

As I am a layman on electronic and computer (it takes me quit sometime and with difficulty to eventually to set up the modem to run properly the qDLSRDashboard); I could imagine I may not be able to built a LRTimelapse Pro-Timer myself.

May I suggest if you would consider partnering with a manufacturer so that we can purchase a LRTimelapse Pro-Timer with a reasonable cost. I have the feeling that with your DIY information, there will be similar product come out to market but a high price tag sooner or later.

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank you for all your dedication, effort and share all your knowledge and know how to the public. Thanks in advance !

Danny
Great project Gunther, I've been following it since the post on Facebook. Question though, can any LCD shield be used or must it be the sainsmart one?
It should be a similar one (with the same button layout) - you might have to adapt some values in sketch then.
Check out this post in the german forum (use google translate) from one user that explained how to figure out the right values for other display shields.
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-kei...4#pid31504
Thank you that's great. I have some knowledge of coding, not much though
Thanks so much, it's really great. I just have a little question. I would like to make some HDR timelapse. Is it possible, using your device, to program 3 continuous shoots with a delay between them? Thanks a lot!
HDR shooting is not supported. I'm not a fan. Usually you get better results by shooting single exposures with the right technique.
Shooting bracketed for timelapse has too many disadvantages. We already discussed this a couple of times here in the forum, just search for it.
This might not be necessary for most, but if the builder adds a standard camera release jack connected in parallel to the timer output jack, this might allow a user to connect a shutter release cable in parallel, so that the user could trigger the camera to set up initial ISO, shutter speed and aperture. I do not think this would complicate the elegant design much and would save connecting and disconnecting the timer just for setting up initial exposure values.
You don't need to disconnect the timer to change settings on the camera.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5