LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: 3rd Grad FullY values not being applied on auto-transistion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a group of 300+ photos that I have 5 keyframes on.  The 3rd Grad value transitions fine from keyframe 1 to 2 but then the value stays at 1.00 after keyframe 2 for the remainder of the  photos. The keyframes 3,4 and 5 all show a value of 1.21 but the frames around them all show 1.00. What am I missing to get this value to replicate/auto-transition to the rest of the photos?
Hard to say, normally the Auto Transition works exactly the same for all the settings. Maybe try it again after a fresh restart (metadata/initialize).
I re-initialized the photos and tried again. The value starts at .944 on the first keyframe and when the value reaches 1.000, it never transitions further. The next keyframe is at 1.210. There are about 100 photos between the last changed value of 1.000 and the next keyframe. In addition, the values after the 1.210 keyframe value are also 1.000 heading to the next keyframe value of 1.095 about 100 photos away.
Which column exactly is that? Maybe it's restricted to 1.0 as highest value, I'd have to check.

sent mobile via tapatalk...
3rd Grad FullY
You are right. Indeed, currently the values are limited to -1 to 1 in LRTimelapse, so the Auto transition will cut them.
I'll change this in the next update.
Until then please make sure that the gradient handles on the keyframes are inside the frame, not outside. This will fix it.