LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: LRtimelapse and exiftool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys

New to this software, used to ACR and After Effects! Came over this software and wanted to give it a try!

Installed LRT software and downloaded exiftool, placed in same folder as LRT.

When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!

What am I missing here, do I need to run the tool seperate from the LRT software?

Im running Win 7 64

Thanks

Target.Aquired
First, let's check if you have installed Exiftool correctly. In the mail Windows Does it say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]" ?
Otherwise Exiftool is not correctly installed.

(2012-06-08, 01:36)Target.Aquired Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!
It's not PNG, it's "DNG" - but that's the last option, should work otherwise as well!
(2012-06-08, 08:17)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]First, let's check if you have installed Exiftool correctly. In the mail Windows Does it say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]" ?
Otherwise Exiftool is not correctly installed.

(2012-06-08, 01:36)Target.Aquired Wrote: [ -> ]When I try to open a sequence, CR2 files, nothing comes up, no preview! A note is given in the window to convert to PNG file!
It's not PNG, it's "DNG" - but that's the last option, should work otherwise as well!

Thanks for quick answer.

It did not say "LRTimelape 1.9.1 [LR3/4, ExifTool]", so I uninstalled all the software, did a clean up in the java section, installed everything again and success!

Thanks again

Target.Aquired