LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: No preview found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just update to 1.91, and when I load the my latest batch of timelapse images, LRtimelaspe shows No preview found. unable to process the images.
I have not encounter this problem before, LRtimelaspe able to load preview for those I have already done. Only this set images which I have just shot.

btw, is Nikon D300 NEF files.

Hope able to find a solution soon.

Thank you.
Hi, is ExifTool installed (on the main screen it should say LRTimelapse 1.9.1 [LR3/4, Exiftool]? Please install it, you will find the instructions in the install-section here on the page.
Thanks for the speedy reply.
ExifTool is inside the folder of LRTimelapse all along, but didn't rename it correctly, it is be just "ExifTool" the "exe" is hidden.

It is working fine now.
Thanks very much. Smile
Yes, that occurs often - people have windows set to hide the file extensions and than the result after renaming ist exiftool.exe.exe ;-)
Hi All, I'm encountering a problem:
LRT is not able to retrieve previews and says: "No preview found"
It's supposed to retrieve data from DNG's I already imported in Lightroom 3 (I deleted the cr2 files, so no way back).
I followed the instructions that pop up in the preview screen thats says "No preview found" "go to Lightroom> Metadata >update DNG preview and Metadata in Lightroom", but it still doesn't work.
ExifTool is correctly installed (does it say "LRTimelapse 1.9.1, LR3, ExifTool
I'm working on a Mac.
I couldn't find a similar case on the forum

Suggestions anyone?
I just wrote you a mail. Plz send me one of those DNG files. I'm going to have a look.
Okay, it turns out that the ExifTool connection cureently does not work with Umlauts (non ascii ä,ö,ü or similar) in the path name. I'm trying to find a solution until that please rename the folders to names in standard ascii. Thank you for reporting!