LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Problem with Canon D6 and dslrdashboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Unfortunately I am getting no support on the dslrdashboard forum on this subject. Below is what I wrote a few weeks ago. Maybe I can get some help here. Thanks[/font][/size]

[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I started testing dslrdasboard with my Canon D6 and ipad. Connects ok and captures download correctly.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]But when I go to lrtimelapse and then test capture, I get no image, that part of the display stays dark. Camera aperture, exposure, etc are correctly displayed at the bottom. Can't figure out what's going on.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for any help![/font][/size]
[size=small][font='Lucida Grande', 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Robert[/font][/size]
I'm sorry, 2 years ago when I had a 6D everything worked smoothly. I don't know if that's a bug in newer versions of qDDB or something with your config.
Were you able to figure it out? The current version is working fine on my 6D mk1 on an iPad