LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Snowing Spring Pi2Go robot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Buenos días a todos, feliz primavera:
Os presento mi último trabajo, esta vez de timelapse motorizado, con un robot de aprendizaje y un programa desarrollado por mí. Dió la casualidad que se puso a nevar , el viento me tiró el paraguas de proteccion y tube que ir a sujetar todo y ponerle hasta un "impermeable" al bicho. El resultado no es profesional, por supuesto, pero me ha gustado compartirlo con vosotros y si podeis hacer alguna crítica para mejorar, os lo agradeceria. Un abrazo y buen día.
Good day to all, happy spring:
I present my last work, this time of motorized timelapse with a learning robot and a program developed by me. It happened that it started to snow, the wind tossed the umbrella of protection and I had to go to hold everything and put even a "raincoat" to the bug. The result is not professional, of course, but I liked to share it with you and if you can do some criticism to improve, I would appreciate it. A hug and good day.

https://vimeo.com/216977717
Hola Jesus, pues ya veo que construisted tu propio bicho, enhora buena, se ve solido y has hecho un buen trabajo, el timelapse esta buenisimo, una pena el fuerte viento pero lo superastes.

Saludos,

Rodrigo

Hi Jesus, I can see that you build you own device after all, well done the time lapse came out really good, sorry about the gust of wind but it does happens when you least expected.

Regards,

Rodrigo
Gracias  Rodrigo, de momento este prototipo me permite practicar esta técnica hasta que consiga el rail para la SLR. Creo que  la Raspberry Pi 3 funcionara con el programa coordinando la cámara y el motor.
Saludos,
Jesús

Thanks Rodrigo, so far this prototype allows me to practice this technique until I get the rail for the SLR. I think the Raspberry Pi 3 works well with the program by synchronizing the camera and the engine.

Regards

Jesús