LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: lr timelapse 1.9.4 process version mismatch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am following the step by step instructions as listed in the tutorial. I am cropping my photos 16:9. My problem comes after I open LR Timelapse and click on the folder holding all my files; everything works good but after it analyzes the files I get a pop up that says "lr timelapse process version mismatch LR3 v LR4" I am using Lightroom 4 right now, is that the problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile

If you would like me to post a screen shot I would be happy to.
Have you set the processe version to LR4 in the LRTimelapse settings?
(2012-06-18, 08:27)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the processe version to LR4 in the LRTimelapse settings?

Thank you, That was my problem. I was looking in light room rather than LR timelapse.
(2012-06-18, 08:27)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Have you set the processe version to LR4 in the LRTimelapse settings?
I just downloaded 1.9.4 to try before ordering new full version. I'm using LR4 but also have LR3. In LR4, I also go the Version Mismatch message, but when I changed the vertion to LR4 and selected OK, the version reverted (in LRTimelapse) back to LR3 version. No photos in the folder were in the LR3 version, so am not sure why I can't complete the selection in LRTL to the LR4 version.
Also, I installed the templates in the Roaming/Adobe/Lightroom/Slideshow Presets/User Presets and .../Video Presets/User Presets folders and they do not show in the list of User presets in LR4 (restared LR4 several times). Am I placing them wrong, or ???? Thank you.
After you changed the LR Version in LRTimelapse you have to restart LRTimelapse.

Regarding the templates, please see this faq-article:

http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-how-...ee-and-pro