LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Unable to check "aperture ramping"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This might be a very obvious solution that I just haven't found but I wanted to try aperture ramping tonight but to no avail.  The box for aperture ramping is unclickable.  Any idea why this might be happening?
Are you talking about the checkbox on the settings page that you can launch from the LRT screen? Which camera are you using and which lens?
(2017-07-06, 10:13)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Are you talking about the checkbox on the settings page that you can launch from the LRT screen? Which camera are you using and which lens?

Gunther - correct.  The checkbox from the settings screen. 

Using a D750 and a Sigma Art 24mm f1.4.
(2017-07-06, 04:12)Novelectro Wrote: [ -> ]This might be a very obvious solution that I just haven't found but I wanted to try aperture ramping tonight but to no avail.  The box for aperture ramping is unclickable.  Any idea why this might be happening?

I am having the same problem. I cannot click the box in settings on the LRTimelapse tab
If you want to use aperture ramping you must enable it before the AHG (auto holy grail) is enabled.