LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: Add keyframes to a Completed File
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have worked through LRTimelapse for a day shoot of ducks at the local pond.  The shoot started with  a patch of blue sky on the left side of the sky and some cloud in the rest of the sky.  Then the cloud cover increased as the shoot went on.  I added 4 keyframes because I knew I would need to adjust for the clouds.  After creating the final video, I noticed a few areas where some of the cloud is still too bright.  I would like to go back to my LRT project and add more keyframes in order to edit these images in LR.  Is this possible?  Can we go back and add additional keyframes or is it better to start at the beginning again? 

Should I just find the images in LR and edit them there (and forget about adding keyframes) and then save the metadata and export as LRT jpgs again?  How would I add this to my LRT workflow if I completed it already?  (I hope this makes sense). 

I am new to Timelapse and LRTimelapse keyframes.  I thought 4 keyframes was enough for the cloud.  How do you decide on the correct number of keyframes?  I looked at the graph as a guide for keyframing; but, I probably did not do a good job of it (obviously).

The video is only about 12 sec.

Thanks.
Just add the keyframes in LRTimelapse, save, go to Lightroom, G (Grid view), set Filter for full sequence, Metadata/Read Metadata from files. Now filter for keyframes again. Edit the new keyframes or change editing for others.
Save metadata for the keyframe. Go to LRTimelapse again, continue with the second workflow row.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
(2017-07-15, 09:56)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]Just add the keyframes in LRTimelapse, save, go to Lightroom, G (Grid view), set Filter for full sequence, Metadata/Read Metadata from files. Now filter for keyframes again. Edit the new keyframes or change editing for others.
Save metadata for the keyframe. Go to LRTimelapse again, continue with the second workflow row.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

Thanks, gwegner.  I wasn't sure if I could do this since I already added the deflicker etc.
I'd recommend to keep the previous deflicker, just do another refine step.