LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: I edit my keyframes in LR, where each keyframe is a little different.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I don't want to sync my first keyframe to the next keyframe and so on.  How do I keep each keyframe edit without changing and then sync my edited keyframe to the following images up until the next keyframe?  Does that make sense?
Syncing from one keyframe to the next in the LRTimelapse workflow is recommended to have a consistent starting point to edit the next keyframe. Mostly most of the edits are the same anyway, so you would take over the last settings via sync and only apply the changes. But of course, this is not mandatory.
All images in between keyframes will get their edits from the “auto transition“ in LRTimelapse, which will interpolate in between the keyframes.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
I edited my keyframes in LR. Saved metadata. I then reloaded in LRT. Did auto transition, deflicker and saved. Reloaded all sequence in LR and saved the metadata. Now, the images following the Keyframes have different white balance, then the Keyframe they are following. Why is that? Am I doing something wrong?
This shouldn't happen. Which Camera are those files from? Which file format?

How do the white balance curves look in LRTimelapse? Select the temperature and tint curve display in the drop down above the preview.

If you cannot figure what happened, try reinitializing the sequence (Metadata/initialize) and start over from the beginning. Do only a rough edit where only white balance is different in the keyframe for testing purposes.

They're Raws and Jpgs from a canon 5dm2. When shooting, I switched from Raw to jpgs about an hour into the shoot. My first jpg I shot with, I made a keyframe so the following jpgs would follow. Would that be the problem? I have reinitializing the sequence 3 times and have started from the beginning.
The WBTemp curve is pretty straight and towards the bottom, while the WBTint curve is pretty straight and just above center.
It's not possible to mix jpg and raw in one sequence, this would lead exactly to the problems that you are experiencing. You won't get the color rendition the same between those. Please split the sequence and work on the raw and jpg sequences individually. Start with initializing both again.

Ah thank you. Much appreciated you taking your time to help.