LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: qDSLRDashboards relationship with LRTimelapes Intervalometer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From what I've been reading, I'm confused as to how the two above hardware and app  pieces are used together to achieve the timelapse images this developer is all about.

It appears that qDSLRDashboard is all you need to control the camera to achieve the Holy Grail treatment and timelapse sequences.   So....., what is the intervalometer used for and again, how are they used together.

I've go the 3D printed case now, and have to secure the electronic parts to be on my way if I could just get my head around how are each used together???

Thanks.
Mike
The intervalometer just triggers the camera.
qDslrDashboard will be listening via WiFi or USB, and whenever the camera has released a shot, it will pull the preview and decide if it has to change the camera settings.
(2017-08-12, 20:07)gwegner Wrote: [ -> ]The intervalometer just triggers the camera.
qDslrDashboard will be listening via WiFi or USB, and whenever the camera has released a shot, it will pull the preview and decide if it has to change the camera settings.

Oh,  ok.  Thanks for resolving this confusion.

I didn't see this in the Forum questions  yet but seems pretty obvious now.

Mike