LRTimelapse Forum

Full Version: IOS App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[size=medium]Hello. can someone tell me where I can download the app for Qslr Dashbord for IOS, the IOS Store does not exist anymore.[/size]
[size=medium]Mike[/size]
Should be available via iTunes Store.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
[size=x-large][font=arial, sans-serif]I do not think so either.[/font][/size]
this is the official link from dslrdashboard.info: itmss://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qdslrdashboard/id912760548?ls=1&mt=8&ign-mscache=1
[size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]Can it be that it is not available for the IPad 3, the link does not go with me either. It is said it is not available in the store.[/font][/size]
Thank you

Mike
[size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]Have it just tried, there is the app neither in the German nor in the US store.[/font][/size]

[size=medium][font=arial, sans-serif]Mike[/font][/size]
I've contacted the author of qDslrDashboard and he told me that he is aware of the problem and working on this.
Thank you very much for the effort, I have bought a larger iPad and now there is no longer the app, would be a pity, is a great app !!
Mike
I'm confident that he will be able to convince Apple to list the app again soon.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
I havle an iPad mini 4 and I couldn’t find qdslrdashboard on the AppStore..I hope this amazing app will be on the AppStore soon
Pages: 1 2