LRTimelapse Forum
i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - Printable Version

+- LRTimelapse Forum (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com)
+-- Forum: Archive (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-archive)
+--- Forum: LRT5 - General Questions (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrt5-general-questions)
+--- Thread: i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k (/Thread-i-cant-export-a-time-lapse-in-lrt-jpg-4k)

Pages: 1 2

i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - pierpaolo - 2018-08-14

Hi everyone, I gave a reading to the posts already in the forum but I have not found the solution to my problem, I hope not to make you waste time.
I just bought LRT and I had my first time lapse, but when I export to LRT jpg 4k it gives me the error message: "You can not export a time lapse from a collection. Please close the dialog, then right click on an image and select "Go to folder in Library".

I did it but it continues to give me the same mistake.
lightroom 7.4
LRT 5.0.8
Mac High sierra 10.13.5

I attach screenshots
thanks

RE: i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - Gunther - 2018-08-14

Make also sure, that you don't have any subfolders in the folder with your timelapse. The timelapse images must be on the child level, no subfolders.

Like this:
Code:
- Timelapse
   - Sequence 1
   - Sequence 2
and not
Code:
- Timelapse
   - Sequence 1
       - Sequence 2

RE: i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - pierpaolo - 2018-08-14

the folder is on desktop with only the nef and xmp file

i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - Gunther - 2018-08-14

Please double check and make sure to really have selected the folder in the Lightroom library, and not a collection.
If the problem persists, send me the lrtexport log from documents/LRTimelapse right after you get this message.

RE: i cant export a time lapse in LRT jpg 4k - Stormdancing - 2018-08-16

Same issues here. Sent lrtexport log via email.

gwegner - just read your response to my email. When I start the export it says preparing to export and then a popup tells me that I cannot export from a collection and to right click an image and go the the folder. Same thing over and over. Never exports anything.

This is the error message

I just noticed that the log file is from 7/20/18 That is when I first purchased it and I did export 1 timelapse. There is no new updated log file in C:\Users\USER\Documents\LRTimelapse Could it be someplace else? All that is in that folder is my license file and the log file dated 7/20 that I sent via email.

I know how to fix it! Do not go to File----> Export with Preset and choose the 4K option. Instead go to File------>Export, then choose the preset in the dialog box that comes up. It's processing right now. Will report back when done.

All done! Now I just need to take better pictures. Smile