LRTimelapse Forum
Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - Printable Version

+- LRTimelapse Forum (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com)
+-- Forum: LRTimelapse PRO Timer (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrtimelapse-pro-timer)
+--- Forum: LRT Pro Timer Free (English) (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrt-pro-timer-free-english)
+--- Thread: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC (/Thread-motion-timelapse-new-sw-for-pro-timer-und-tlsmc)

Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - Sheeba - 2018-12-14

Hello Gunther, hello people,
I've added some features to the Motion Timelapse software for the Pro Timer and TLSMC:

LRTimeplapse_Pro_Timer_SMC_Free_EXT:
Changes and extensions
• Modification of the pins for focus and slave (reason is compatibility with SW PT 0.93)
• Setup parameters are automatically stored in the EEPROM after they have been changed
• Exposure Indicator now also in Single Exposure Screen
• Interval Times up to 1h with simplified input
• Power Save Option for TLSMC in Setup Menu

TLSMC:
Changes and extensions
• implemented Focus Control
• Acceleration and deceleration for the motor implemented at driving to StartPos or EndPos
• Power Save function via Pro Timer (see operating instructions)

Operation manual:
I have adapted the manual for the TLSMC to the state of the art and added a description for the configuration for motors. Also a instruction how to update the SW of the TLSMC is included.

The version Pro_Timer_free_ext V1.13 / 2, the TLSMC software V1.06 and the instruction manual for the TLSMC can be found in the appendix.

Greeting,
Hans

RE: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - ramigrafx - 2018-12-19

Hi Hans,
I am following your instructions with great interest. I have built the PT for controlling th TLSMC and have almost completed the TLSMC and have installed ...EXT_113_2 and TLSMC1_06. I have a NEMA17 3.7:1 stepper motor which i intend to use because my camera being a Sony mirrorless camera is much lighter than a SLR. In my build I have used opto isolators instead of transistors to ensure that my camera is totally isolated from the other electrical systems. I dont want to take any risks with my Sony cameras. I have used them on several of my other projects with no problems whatsoever.
My belt has a pitch of 3mm
I am going to add to the sketch details of my stepper motor. I understand the alternative settings you have made for the 518 stepper motor in the sketch and will be making similar alterations for my stepper motor. The only thing that I dont really understand is the controller resolution. How do I determine this?
This is a great project and many thanks to you for sharing it.
When I have finished I intend to make another similar for focus stacking, using a lead screw slider. Have you tried this with your setup?
Richard

RE: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - Sheeba - 2018-12-19

Hi Richard, your project sounds interesting. Regarding controller resolution, I think for your motor with 3.7: 1 gearbox you can use the same setting as I did with my 5.18: 1 gearbox. You may need to adjust the values for steppDelay. I have no experience with lead screw slider. You just have to try different values.
Good luck with your project.
Hans

RE: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - ramigrafx - 2018-12-26

Hi everyone. Just completed this project and now have a slider system working for my timelapse. Many thanks to Sheba for the help given.

RE: Motion Timelapse new SW for Pro Timer und TLSMC - Sheeba - 2018-12-29

Hi Richard, that looks very good. Thanks for your feedback.
Hans