LRTimelapse Forum
Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - Printable Version

+- LRTimelapse Forum (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com)
+-- Forum: LRTimelapse PRO Timer (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrtimelapse-pro-timer)
+--- Forum: LRT Pro Timer Free (English) (https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Forum-lrt-pro-timer-free-english)
+--- Thread: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual (/Thread-alternative-firmware-lrtimelapse-pro-timer-free-tlc-edition-manual)

Pages: 1 2

Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - Sheeba - 2019-03-06

Hello Gunther, hello people,
Here is a little update of my PT firmware. In the previous version, the #define sensor option always got the warning from the compiler:
"Low memory available, stability issues may occur."
Although that had no effect, but after I got the same warning on another project and then it actually came to problems with less than 350 bytes of available memory, I was looking for a solution to optimize the memory. I found a solution and then integrated it into my pro-timer version. The change does not affect the function!
Version 1.11 is attached !!
Best regards, Hans

Hello Gunther, hello people,

After intensive testing of version 1.03B and a few small changes, I have generated version 1.10 as a final version. Final, because all my requirements for a timelapse controller are integrated in this version and all requests and suggestions from other users have been taken into account.

I would like to collect further wishes and suggestions in order to create another version if necessary.

The firmware and the detailed manual are attached.

I would be happy about feedbacks.

I wish you great timelapse videos and have fun with this version!

Best Regards,

Hans

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free Version 1.10 TLC Edition + Manual - Gunther - 2019-03-06

Thank you Hans, for your ongoing work on improving the Firmware!

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - yimiblu - 2019-03-10

I think you are taking giant steps in this project!
Well done, well thought out, and well documented.
Some questions:
You use a BC547, and its associated resistance should be ... 1K?

Right now my ProTimer has two outputs:
1 without the second transistor, only for the shot.
2 without any transistor, connected to the SDA, SDC ports of an arduino one.

I do not think I can use your new software, but I will try to start off with a full set of two outputs.

This reminds me of a famous Spanish project called Photoduino, which, if you do not know it, will interest you:
https://photoduino.com/es/
I built a photoduino, originally created for high-speed photography, with lots of sensors, but I think it has everything necessary to accommodate the logical part of the intervalometer that is being designed here.

Long live the DIY!

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - ramigrafx - 2019-07-20

Hi Hans,
Today I found time to update the several LRT PTFs that I have built which had v1.03 B software to v1.13.
I see that decoupling has disappeared.
One problem that I have noticed is that the delay time is faulty as it will not display beyond 09:06:07 when the time gets corrupted. Apart from that it appears ok.
No problems with the LRT PTMax1.3 so far . Soon I will connect it to my TLSMC and see how it works.
Ramigrafx

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - Sheeba - 2019-07-20

Hello Richard, Thank you for your feedback. The problem with the display at Delay Time was known and already fixed with the other versions. I have changed it now in this version as well. The new version 1.14 can be found in the attachments. I have removed Decoupling Time because Delay Time replaces it. With Delay Time you can now set a variable decoupling time.
Thanks, Hans

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - ramigrafx - 2019-07-20

Hi Hans,
Thanks. I have updated all 5 of my LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition controllers are are all working fine.
Regards,
Richard

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - randy - 2020-10-25

Hello Hans,

I have a problem with all the firmwares, the DOWN button didn't work everywhere Sad I have tested from 0.92 to 1.14.
And I also tested a keypad shield with a test sketch - https://arduino.ua/docs/LCDKeypadShield.txt all the button works fine. But with your sketch DOWN button didn't work.

Can you help me? Thanks in advance!

UPDATE 1: Have changed the value of DOWN button to 256 and it works. Will test more.

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - tlkw79 - 2021-02-16

Hi Hans,

Thanks for the 1.14 firmware. No issue so far.

Do you think you can add IR Transmission for Pentax Remote Control F on Port Cam 2 as well?

Regards,
Tom

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - correturno - 2022-01-28

Hello Hans, I have built an LRtimelapseProTimer Free and I have used firmware 1.14 but for what I use I would need the possibility of giving the bulb mode the possibility of giving it many minutes of exposure since it says otherwise it would limit the exposure to 30 seconds that the camera allows you and I usually do many nights for which it is very necessary to have that possibility. I do not know how to program with arduino so I would appreciate it if you could give me the appropriate instructions to do it myself. Thank you very much for your work and offer to use your firmware. All the best. Sorry for my english, I'm from spanish.

RE: Alternative Firmware: LRTimelapse Pro Timer Free TLC Edition + Manual - Sheeba - 2022-01-28

In TL Bulb (Astro) mode you have to set the interval longer than the exposure time you want.
The maximum exposure time is limited by the interval – darktime (setup)
E.g. You want to expose 2 minutes.
The dark time is set to 2 seconds. Then set the interval to 02:02. The maximum exposure time is then limited to 02:00.
I hope, that i helped you.

En el modo TL Bulb (Astro), debe configurar el intervalo más largo que el tiempo de exposición que desea.
El tiempo máximo de exposición está limitado por el intervalo: tiempo de oscuridad (configuración)
Por ejemplo, desea exponer 2 minutos.
El tiempo de oscuridad se establece en 2 segundos. A continuación, ajuste el intervalo a las 02:02. El tiempo máximo de exposición se limita entonces a las 02:00.
Espero haberte ayudado.