• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRT 6.0.1 - WB Preset not being set to custom when Auto Transition

#1 greg_priestley
Hi

I've noticed various issues around WB since upgrading to LRT6.0.1. Notably that when I finally get back into LR that the Auto Transitioned value is not being read.

I've noticed multiple times that the WB Preset is not being shown as, say "Daylight", instead of "Custom" even though the WB Temp or WB Tint has been set as part of Auto Transition. I suspect LR is then seeing that it should be applying "Daylight" instead of the calculated "Custom" values?

Sometimes running Auto Transition multiple times will resolve.

Also, I've noticed that in the grid it might show "Daylight" instead of "Custom" - as soon as I click on one of the images it changes to "Custom".

See attached screenshots.

Thanks
Greg
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Without further information it's difficult to say what's happening there.
Basically, you should always start your workflow in LRTimelapse. This will properly initialize any values.
Then, if you edit in Lightroom, and want to change the Whitebalance, do it on the very first keyframe already. Make sure that it's set to custom, if you want to animate it.
The Sync Script will bring that Custom WB to the next KF and so on.
Save Metadata and go back to LRTimelapse. Auto Transition will then normally sett all WB Treatments to "Custom" and calculate the transitions for the values.
Issues could happen with mixed Custom and As Shot or Preset (like Daylight) Values.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: