• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

export and render from lightroom.

#1 elliottg
I have only had the LRTimelapse Pro 6.0.4 for a few days and I just received the Pro Timelapse 3 and have gone through the basic tutorials and have total success on my laptop, BUT not on my Desktop. The only difference between the two in the process is I just don't get the LRTimelapse lightroom export plug in on the desktop. Sure, I can use After Effects and other methods to render including the basic one in LRT. Where can I find that specific plug in to add to LRTimelapse export plugins???

Also, the basic scripts are installed, but not the preset for the keyframes in either computer. That doesn't affect Lightroom's ability to detect the keyframes using the select 4 star rating in attribute and make the adjustments that are in turn accepted by LRT.

Windows 10 desktop and laptop.

Have been doing time lapse photography for quite a while but this method looks to be the way to go to get to the "holy grail."

Thank you.
#2 Gunther
Is it possible that your Lightroom was running while installing LRTimelapse?
Please close Lightroom then reinstall LRTimelapse by running the installer. Check if the Addons are there.
If not, here is an faq: https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-lrt...-installed
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 elliottg
All fixed. Took two tries, but probably operator error the first time. Thanks and now I look forward to improving my time lapse skills.

...also check out: