• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Photoshop in LTR 6

#1 petitpaul
So far I have always worked in LRT 5.x with Photoshop instead of Lightroom. Which works perfectly.
Before I upgrade to LRT 6, I want to know if the workflow still works with PS also. Anyone has any experience with it?
(replies in German or any other language are welcome too!)
#2 Gunther
Photoshop has never directly worked with LRTimelapse because it's a Pixel based editing software.
I think you are talking about Adobe Camera Raw.
This is still supported in LRTimelapse 6 as it was, but has never been the recommended way, because it lacks the scripts, filters and export plug-in that LRTimelapse provides for Lightroom.
If you have a license for Creative Cloud, you should also have access to Lightroom Classic,which I would consider on your case.
Otherwise, as I said, ACR will work as it was.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 petitpaul
Thanks. I mean Camera Raw indeed. It works fine for me, has so for many years. Lightroom I am not used to working with. It would be too time consuming to 'switch' to editing pics in LR for me now.
#4 Gunther
The user interface is very similar in the latest versions. Adobe changed the ACR user interface so that it's very close to Lightroom Classic's. You should give it a second try.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: