• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Auto transition not working

#1 jmlobert
I am trying to make a pan/zoom image. I have 250 identical images named from 001 to 250 in JPG format (24mpix).

The only thing I am doing is to change the crop of the keyframes to simulate a pan and zoom effect. When I save the metadata from the keyframes and reload them into LRTimelapse, it reads and shows them correctly, the top/bottom/left/right crop show the new values. I have 10 keyframes and the timing is at least 1 second between them.

When I click on create auto transitions, all of those crop ratios are reset to 0/0/1/1 and the crops are lost, the transitions are not created. I tried this several times, making sure that all masks are deleted and images start fresh

LRT version 5.8 on Windows 10, Lightroom CC latest version

Any ideas what to do?
#2 Gunther
If you want to animate the crop on more than from beginning to end you need to work with 5* Keyframes for the crop. If they will be animated individually from the regular 4* keyframes.
You set this with the key 5 in LRTimelapse.
Check out my expert tips tutorial about animating the crop on https://LRTimelapse.com/tutorial/expert
It's also described in my Ebook. (see link at bottom of this page)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jmlobert
Ahaa, it is the number of stars. I thought all keyframes need only one star. That worked, thank you! I'll watch the tutorial, though. Smile

...also check out: