• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Long Term Time-Lapse with JPEGs LRT 6

#1 Scintilla Design
Hi,

I am producing a long term time-lapse of an engineering / construction project - 6 months+ using three cameras with remote monitoring uploading to an FTP server - so JPEG files are being used to reduce potential data upload issues.

Please can you advise on the optimum workflow for this, I need to produce a report video at least once a month but want to make them look as good as possible by deflickering them.

What is the maximum number off JPEG images that can be imported in to a sequence with LRT6?

Thanks for your help.
#2 Gunther
I'd not recommend to load more than 10K images into LRTimelapse at once. Better work in chunks.
There is a Tutorial explaining the long term workflow. It was made for LRT5 but the procedure in 6 is the same, just that the filters are now on the Visual Workflow Tab and there are a couple more filter options. Check it out (bottom most video on the page: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/advanced/ )
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Scintilla Design
Thanks Gunther,
I will look in to the video right away. 10k maximum images is very impressive, I will work with less to be safe.

...also check out: