• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Closed

ICC color profile missing

#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther I though we had resolved this, but since I installed 6.1.2, I redone a small (250 frames) timelapse after doing the business when it came to render the video, I got the above message about the color and another warning " For improved wide gamut color rendering, export you intermediary sequence with the LRTExport-Lightroom Plugin".
Do I have to check a plugin?, if so where can I find this plugin?.

Please forgive my ignorance,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
You will only have a Wide Gamut export, if you export from Lightroom via LRTExport (and there, under "Advance Settings" the checkmark for exporting in Rec.709 is NOT checked).
If you created the intermediary sequence via the internal export and render in LRTimelapse, you always will get that warning, because then the intermediaries will be in sRGB only.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, sorry to be like a buzzing bee in your ear, but unfortunately the problem still persist.

>>You will only have a Wide Gamut export, if you export from Lightroom via LRTExport (and there, under "Advance Settings" the checkmark for exporting in Rec.709 is NOT checked).<<

Yes, the exporting in REC 709 it is not checked.

>>If you created the intermediary sequence via the internal export and render in LRTimelapse, you always will get that warning, because then the intermediaries will be in sRGB only.<<

I don't think I use the internal export, once the sequence has been loaded in LRT, I create the keyframes, save and drag to a new catalogue in LrC, do the corrections,, sync with LRT syncronising, save the metadata and reload in LRT do a couple of de-flickering, return to LrC load full sequence, use ALT-A and read metadata from file and export; once it finishes the render video screen comes up and there is the yellow warning about the "ICC color profile missing".

kind rgards,

Rodrigo
#4 Gunther
Check the LRTExport.log in your Documents/LRTimelapse folder.
Right at the top you should find something like: (on windows the paths are different)
Code:
2022-09-26 13:52:02.4450000+02:00, TRACE    Looking for profiles in: /usr/local/LRTimelapse/profiles
2022-09-26 13:52:02.4620000+02:00, TRACE    Using color profile: /usr/local/LRTimelapse/profiles/REC2020.icc
This will indicated where the plugin expects the color profiles.
Usually they will be installed with LRTimelapse. Check the locations, see if the files are there.
If not, reinstall LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: