• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Never ending loop

#1 bjahill
Running macOS Ventura 13.3.1 and LrT 6.3.0

Selecting Keyframes in my sequence , but when I press Save - the software goes into an never ending loop with the Visual Lum turning ON/OFF/ON......

This happened after upgrading to Adobe DNG Converter 15.3 today.

Installing Adobe DNG Converter 15.2 - everything is OK.

Has this something to do with Ventura not correctly supporting CinemaDNG-files ?
CinemaDNG and FinalCut X (+ColorFinale Transcoder), does not work any longer inside macOS Ventura (macOS Monterey is OK).
#2 Gunther
CinemaDNG Support in the OS is nothing the LRT relies on.
Also LRTimelapse 6.3 and 6.4 beta are well tested on the latest MacOS.

I've just done some quick tests with Adobe DNG Converter 15.3 and I'm not experiencing any issues.

Could you please install the latest beta https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta and the latest DNG Converter and see if the problems persist? If so, please send me the log file (info menu) and 3 of those images via WeTransfer or similar to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bjahill
Installed the latest beta + Adobe DNG Converter 15.3. Everything is now OK.
Using LrTimelapse + LrC to edit my video CinemaDNG-sequences with excellent result. Now it's back to work....
Thank you !
#4 bjahill
This annoying fault occurs again....
As long as Apple isn't able to fix the fault with CDNG-files in macOS Ventura, I'm going back to macOS Monterey+LrT 6.3.0+Adobe DNG Converter 15.3, where everything is working OK.
#5 Gunther
Sounds strange to me since LRTimelapse normally doesn't rely on any OS support for file types. Could you please send me a short sequence (10) of those files via WeTransfer or similar and describe how to reproduce this issue? Send them to support(at)lrtimelapse.com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 bjahill
This fault has been fixed by the latest Ventura update (macOS 13.4)

...also check out: