• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo
#1 rodrigo
As I export the sequence there is a hounding on the export progress bar (back and forwards). Yhe export bar almost reach the end of the export and then returns about hal way then the rendering screen appears with an error, enclosed screen, though the optiom is ticked on the export menu.
I just upgraded to the latest LRTimelapse 6.5.4_beta2 and also have the DNG suggested ver 16.1.0.1728

Kind regards,

Rodrigo
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
Which error are you talking about? Did you export the sequence via Lightroom or did you use the internal export in LRTimelapse? It's always good to add or send me the log file after an error occurred, this will give me more information and make it easier for me to help. (Info Menu / Show log)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, thanks for your kind reply, I'm exporting via Lightroom, will send the log once I finish the new redone.

Thanks
#4 Gunther
I find it strange, are you using the LRT export Plugin in Lightroom? I find it strange to see the warning about no color profile embedded in the render dialog. Ease double check and send me both logs from Documents/LRTimelapse after the whole process.
Send via email to support@lrtimelapse.com
#5 rodrigo
here is a view of the Lightroom set-up
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#6 Gunther
I've answered you via email.
#7 rodrigo
I'm happy to report that after your kind suggestions it is working perfectly fine, the color space option Export narrow intermidiateries (Rec 709) was ticked once unticked worked fine.

Thank you very much for your kind support, as always,

regards,

Rodrigo
#8 Gunther
Glad we could solve that!

...also check out: