• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTLapse 6.5.4 Pro Install on MacMini failing

#1 photomc
Had not update to latest update and was doing so today and get a an error on install.

"This package is incompatible with this version of macOS"
"The package is trying to install content on the system volume. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance"

Have verified that LRTimelapse has access and have removed previous version of LRTL.

Any help will be appreciated, running OS Sonoma 14.1.1.

Thanks
#2 Gunther
I don't have any other reports about this. Also just tried a fresh download and install on a Mac Mini with Sonoma 14.2.1 which worked without any issues.
Please restart your computer, redownload the latest LRTimelapse from https://lrtimelapse.com/download/ and try once again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 photomc
Thank you for the quick reply. This one turned out a bit strange, at least to me. Tried the different option as you suggested with no joy. Decided to update to latest Sonoma 14.3.1 which also failed. This lead me to try several other options and searches to resolve the issue. What worked, short of a scratch restart and install, was to go into recovery mode and install Sonoma again, which worked and then LRTimeLapse installed without issue. I can only summarize the last update was corrupted but continued to function somewhat.

Thank You again for the help.
#4 Gunther
Glad you sorted that out and your system is up and running again!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: