• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stage Zero, mx2, promote controller with many accessories

#1 ksteele
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Selling my Stage Zero with MX2 controller full kit and promote remote controller.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]This kit is located in Canberra, australia. All of this fits into a a single box (except rails you can get locally, and tripods I am selling separately). There is another box with some of the original boxes that wont quite fit, happy to ship as well.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I bought this gear in March/April 2013, used only a few times, then had two kids, and never get to use it. It is in pristine condition. I've booted and fw updated the mx2 controller and tested. Everything is good to go.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]The promote controller is awesome, it velcros onto the buddy shelf and travels with it. Allows to do bulb ramping and HDR etc.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Listing original prices as well to give you an idea of how much kit we are talking. I have put USD equivalanets as well, as I bought some of it direct from the usa, and had to do conversions when checking building items/prices/value list.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x Stage Zero Kit = AUD$1299 = USD$979[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x power supply[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x DP Cart buddy shelf[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]2 x multi function switch block[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x 2700mah battery[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x Ultralight Stage Zero legs[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]AUD $449 = USD$338[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x 4" belt, USD$20[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x belt clip set, USD$60[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x 21.58rpm ez-swap motor, USD $65[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x 42.13rpm ex-swap motor, USD $65[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x 8.13rpm ex-swap motor, USD $59[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x Motor Quick Change System - USD$140.00[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x AT2 Motion Controller - USD$185.00 [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]1 x MUX-4: 4-Way Isolated Camera Splitter - USD$109.00[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]2 x Camera Cable Type: 3/32" TRS/Canon E3 - USD $19[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I think I might have a nikon one as well, so it might be one canon one nikon. If you need something else, easy to buy from DP.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]USD$662[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote kit[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control $299.00 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Bulb Ramping and Bulb HDR Assistant Kit $29.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Hotshoe and Tripod Mount $19.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Shutter Cable for Nikon D90 $18.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Tripod Case $24.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Wireless Remote Sensor $29.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Promote Control Zipper Carrying Case $19.95 USD[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]USD$442.70[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I also have a 72" black 8020 rail a 72" silver and a 48" silver.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Given these are located in Australia, if you purchase in australia and want to pay the shipping for them (they are long), you can have them. Otherwise they won't form part of this lot, as there is no point shipping them to the USA. Whilst I was in the usa I bought a 72" for like USD$45.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]There is also a very nice tripod head I was using to easy move the camera around. I don't have the details on me, you will see it in the pictures. It was not cheap. Including that as well.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]New the whole kit was USD$2420, AUD$3208[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]AUD $1300 cost plus shipping[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I am also going to sell the - [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]2x "Induro AKB2 Tripod Kit (Black)" tripods separately or together. They were AUD$460 for both shipped to oz from the usa, Still sell for AUD $280 here, and hold their value.[/font][/size]
[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]I'll be selling these for AUD $100 each.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Photos here as well - http://imgur.com/a/A3bpQ[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Here is some sample footage. Some of this cut came from this dolly system, and most from the promote holy grail timelapses[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]https://app.frame.io/f/KfKxfxjG[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Questions in the thread, contact me via pm if you wish to buy.[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Cheers,[/font][/size]

[size=small][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Kieran[/font][/size]

...also check out: