• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LrTimelapse Cheat Sheet

#11 HeckTheWhat
(2017-08-24, 06:40)cblumenshine Wrote: Thank you, this is a nice reference.  After you switch to lightroom and change filter to keyframes, you should change from Library mode to Develop mode, yes?

Yes. Sorry for the very late reply.
#12 jung_m
Thank you for the lrt checklist, just one question, I am a bit insecure when to set the reference area, I think it is possible before clicking the visual preview button. Which one is best?
#13 Gunther
It doesn't matter when you set it. To save time do it at the beginning, before creating the visual previews the first time.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#14 robjphillips
Greetings and thanks for providing this...There is a question, workflow related, that I could not find an answer to...

When going to the next folder (assuming one has additional folders containing/representing additional time-lapse sequences to be processed), does one need to 'Save' (file menu / Command+S) ... if not, what exactly is the File menu save doing, what is it for?

Also, what would be the overview of a re-edit. Example, I have rendered, and now I wish to make changes to one of my keyframes and redo the procedures without importing again.

Again, thank you...
#15 Gunther
Save in menu is the same as the save buttons in the workflow rows. Lrtimelapse will always warn you if you change folders and have unsaved changes, so don't worry.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#16 robjphillips
Excellent!
#17 javajack
Suggest adding to this cheat sheet that when you switch to Lightroom, after the files show up you must hit import so they are added to Lightroom's catalogue. This important step is missing on the cheat sheet.
#18 NightRail
I've only just seen this and I realise that I may be missing something here. When you switch to Lightroom, shouldn't you first select the full sequence and read the metadata from the files, before selecting the keyframes.

...also check out: