• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Upgraded to LRtimelapse 4.7.7 - Rendering does't work

#1 zhoom
Hi there,

I just upgraded to version 4.7.7. And had some issue with it while I was working on the develop part of it. First, the graduated filter nodes was missing. So I could not do some editing using the filters. And secondly, After exporting it to lightroom for full resolution, the rendering did not work! Basically, it did not output the rendered video. Can someone please help me to fix this problem?
I did not have any problems like this from the previous version 4.7.6.
Than you in advance
RJ
#2 Gunther
Nothing regarding this has changed in the latest update. Please redo the sequence, give it a clean start with Metadata/initialize and follow my instructions for the visual workflow on the instructions page. If something fails, let me know in detail, what's going on.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 zhoom
(2017-07-30, 10:44)gwegner Wrote: Nothing regarding this has changed in the latest update. Please redo the sequence, give it a clean start with Metadata/initialize and follow my instructions for the visual workflow on the instructions page. If something fails, let me know in detail, what's going on.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

Thank you for your response. I did re-start again and this time I had the filters working and everything seems ok until the rendering. It game me a message saying: "windows can't open this file: lrtsequence.properties" therefore it did not create the rendered video. Please advice. Thanks!
#4 Gunther
That's an internal properties file, I have no idea, why you would have tried to open that?
Did the export work from Lightroom work fine? Do you have the LRT_* intermediary sequence on your harddrive?
Then you could just open LRTimelapse and go to "File/Render Video", select that intermediary sequence and render.

If the error message appears again, please send me the LRTExport.log from Documants\LRTimelapse after the Lightroom export. Adding some screenshots will help me too, to understand what's going on.
#5 zhoom
(2017-07-30, 13:09)gwegner Wrote: That's an internal properties file, I have no idea, why you would have tried to open that?
Did the export work from Lightroom work fine? Do you have the LRT_* intermediary sequence on your harddrive?
Then you could just open LRTimelapse and go to "File/Render Video", select that intermediary sequence and render.

If the error message appears again, please send me the LRTExport.log from Documants\LRTimelapse after the Lightroom export. Adding some screenshots will help me too, to understand what's going on.

I did not try to open that file. it's just appeared after exporting has finished. It just stop doing anything after that. It used to appear in the older version but I get a bell kind of a sound indicating the video has been rendered with that message.
#6 Gunther
Is it still happening if you export again from Lightroom via LRTExport?
Please send me a screenshot of the Export dialog in Lightroom and the LRTExport.log as explained above.
#7 zhoom
(2017-07-30, 14:27)gwegner Wrote: Is it still happening if you export again from Lightroom via LRTExport?
Please send me a screenshot of the Export dialog in Lightroom and the LRTExport.log as explained above.

Hi there,

Just an update with the issues before, the export from lightroom was fine, and I have the .lrt sequence in my hardrive, and I opened up lrtimelapse4 and rendered video from there as what you have advised and it worked!!  I thought you have to go back to lightroom and render the video from there because that's what I used to do on the older version. but yeah, the rendered video was good!
So, thank you so much for your help. Very much appreciated.
Ramon

...also check out: