• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New user questions

#1 niccoc1603
Hi,
new user here. Awesome program. I have found most of my answers in the forum/guides. Just a couple of extra questions:

1. -can I use brush tool across multiple keyframes? Does LRT animate it?
  2. after "Visual Preview", let's say I want to go back and make some adjustments in LR on keyframes. Can i just go back to LR, adjust and start back in LRT from "Reload"?
  3. sometimes  when editing keyframes in LR I adjust one of the built-in filters (let's say a gradient) and then I want to propagate only that filter to other keyframes. If I use LRT sync script it syncs everything so I use standard LR sync function and only select graduated filter, does it work?

Thanks that's basically all for now
#2 Gunther

1. No, Brush tool will not be animated. The brush from the first image will be populated, see: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-what...htroom-acr
  2. Exactly, just go back to Lightroom, make your changes, save the metadata and continue with "Reload" in LRT.
  3. You can do this, but it will overwrite the deflicker and holy grail adjustments for that frames. They will get restored when you reload in LRT, but you might be editing on an image that shows a somehow different brightness (because those settings have benn overwritten).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: