• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 niccoc1603
Hi community,
I have now several timelapses I want to edit in a final video with transitions, music and titles.
I am looking for suggestions for a good and easy to use video editor (win) 
Thanks
#2 Gunther
Adobe Premiere Elements is one good choice in my opinion. Not too expensive and easy to learn.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 bszsocha
Sorry for necroing, but I gotta leave this one here, in case some beginner might need it.
I recommend DaVinci Resolve. It has a free version that's packed with powerful features, suitable for both beginners and pros alike. I've used it for my editing needs and found it relatively easy to get the hang of. The interface is quite intuitive, and the tutorials available online are a lifesaver if you ever need one.
#4 Gunther
Yeah, resolve is absolutely great. I use it since many years. This thread is from 2017 :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Ekoli
If you're seeking for some free options, here's a list of top free video editors: https://www.movavi.com/learning-portal/f...rmark.html.
I've had a really good experience using Movavi video editor (it's on that list). I find it to be intuitive, and it has a decent variety of features that are simple to navigate, even if you're a beginner.
#6 WLDavies
Hi,

I'm pretty new to timelapse and I've had great results so far with LRT but I realize I'd also really like to add video editing software that can both stabilize a sequence and give me pan/zoom options. From what I've read everyone seems to suggest premier pro, but at $23/month it seems a crazy amount to spend when I just need these couple of tools. Does anyone have suggestions for more cost effective options? I'd like something that can retain 4k output quality. I did play with the panning function in photoshop for a while but its frustrating to use and ultimately seems very limited.

Any advice much appreciated! Thanks
#7 JRHutson
I haven't used it but Davinci Resolve is supposed to have pretty good tools in the free version.
#8 WLDavies
Thanks, will give it a try!

...also check out: