• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

4* "other keyframes" do not appear in the Yellow line, but in the Cyan line

#1 expomiguelramos
Hi! Smile

(****) "other keyframes" do not appear in the yellow line like it appears in the tutorial, but instead it appears in the cyan line.
Thus, after reading metadata on lightroom, it does not shows the (****) keyframes properly.
Hence "auto Transition special" will not work properly (or not work at all) on the demo version?

I only shoot in jpg.

So, how can I set 4* (green square keyframes) properly on the Holy Grail Workflow?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0...sp=sharing

Regards
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
That's correct, I've changed it in a version after the tutorial. The behavior is the same.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Smile
#3 expomiguelramos
Hi,

Thanks a lot for the fast answer. Smile

However, if this is the new way to go through the HG workflow, how will I edit the 4* keyframes in lightroom if they do not appear there?

Or, when you say "that's correct" do you mean that the DEMO version does not allow to work with the "Other Keyframes"?

Regards
#4 expomiguelramos
Hi Gunter,

I managed to "solve" the issue but it is very strange Smile
So, in the bottom line, when I select all the files with Ctrl+A, and all of them get brighter (in the LIBRARY) and then I read metadata, in fact not all the metadata is read, so what I have to do is to select and read the metadata FILE BY FILE (also in the LIBRARY), and this is the way to get my 4* keyframes on lightroom.
Conclusion: It is an issue on selecting the files, in which Ctrl+A does not really makes LR to "see" the files.

Well, quite probably I'm doing something wrong when selecting all the files with Ctrl+A.

Hope you find an advice about what I'm doing wrong

All the best
#5 Gunther
Hi, I meant what changed is only the position of the Keyframes on the curves, they should certainly migrate to lightroom.
Did you try restarting Lightroom?
Normally you just go to Grid view (G) select all images (Ctrl. A) and then Metadata/Read Metadata from Files.
Check this faq thread as well:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 expomiguelramos
Hi Smile

Now I think I already know what the problem was.
In LIBRARY and just before pressing CTRL+A, I always used to press one of the 400 files with the mouse!

Smile

...also check out: