• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Deflicker not working

#1 Jackie Coogan
I´m having trouble with the deflicker... it regulates the mean so the darker frames are the same number as then rest of the frames... but I still get flicker... I wonder if there´s a problem with my workflow...

I Intialize
don´t use place keyframes cuase I have nothing to edit
don´t save couse I have nothing to save...
don´t go to lightroom either...
then I define the ref-area...
then I apply the deflicker

Is there anything wrong with what I´m doing? do I still need to place the keyframes and go in too lightroom too remove the flicker?
#2 Gunther
Hi Jackie,
you don't have to edit anything, but you will have to go to lightroom after Deflickering and saving in LRT and load the metadata then render the video in order to see the changes.
The LRTimelapse Preview does not show the edits (including deflicker).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jackie Coogan
Hi, thanks for repling... I did as you said... And sent it too lightroom, read the metadata there and exported it... but the deflicker is still not working... the result is the same video... I also noticed that I can´t see the xmp files... I don´t know why I´ve saved the xmps... Could that be the problem?
#4 Jackie Coogan
I´ve seen in the forums that if the fotos are jpeg you don´t see the xmp file so that´s not the problem... But I´ve noticed that when I read the metadata in lightroom the fotos stay same... If one is too bright it stays too bright... It looks like a metadata issue...
#5 Gunther
Here are some tips: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-meta...ng-applied
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: