• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Any way to make the font/text bigger?

#1 Gr8Scot
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to make the font/text bigger in LRTimelapse? I recently got a new hi-res monitor. Love it!!! Love the larger size for Lightroom work!! But since I use Windows, and since Windopws still doesn't manage font size very well for hi-res monitors, the LRTimelapse font is a little bit too small when I work on the list of images that scrolls up and down.

Does anyone know how to make the font bigger? Just need a little bigger. Other fonts on the screen are ok as they are, just the LRTimelapse fonts are a little small.

Thanks for any help anyone has!

-Scot
#2 Gunther
Hi Scot,
currently this is not possible, sorry. The problem is that Java/Swing does not respect the OS dpi setting. I will have to investigate further if there is anything I can do about this - but unfortunately I cannot make any promises, sorry...
Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Gr8Scot
(2013-12-15, 13:30)gwegner Wrote: Hi Scot,
currently this is not possible, sorry. The problem is that Java/Swing does not respect the OS dpi setting. I will have to investigate further if there is anything I can do about this - but unfortunately I cannot make any promises, sorry...
Best
Gunther

Definitely not a critically needed option. Just wondered if there was a buried setting somewhere already.

I'm sure you have way better things to do than to add this feature.

THANKS very much for replying. Also, thanks for the AWESOME software! Amazing to have parametric video editing!

...also check out: