• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone having Render Issues in LRT3?

#1 CEBImagery
I havent been able to render out of LRT3 workflow yet. I follow the steps and get to where I'm processing an intermediate file of Jpegs.

After those are processed I then select my render options and hit the render button and see the progress bar appear. However on all attempts what shows on my desk after the the progress bar is done is just a white paper icon. I play that and only one frame is displayed.

I tried reprocessing the intermediate files again and no luck. Ive tried everyhting I could think of but have been unable to get any final video render out of LRT3.

Anyone have any tips or suggestions on what I'm doing wrong.
#2 Gunther
Some things to check: is the whole sequence as intermediate jpgs in the LRT_* folder that the Lightroom Exporter created?
If so, then try opening the LRTimelapse export dialog directly (File/Render) and select that folder as Render Task.

Now check if the correct amount of images are displayed, set your settings and render. If the problems persist, check the LRTimelpase log file (info/log) and maybe send it to me: support (at) lrtimelapse (dot) com
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: