• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Av Mode's Flicker

#1 fsms
[font=Trebuchet MS]Hi dear,

I was shooting day to night timelapse with Av mode. With Lr Timelapse, i cant get good quality for deflicker. And also i dont see any cyan graphic on Lr timelapse, im watching all tutorials again, trying holy grail - deflicker modes and im going step by step but there is problem with cyan graphic and for get correct deflicker. i cant understand.
Salute.
fsms[/font]
[font=Courier]facebook.com/fsmks
twitter.com/fsmsadoglu
instagram.com/fsmsadoglu
vimeo.com/fsms
fsms.tv[/font][size=small][/size]
#2 Gunther
Holy Grail does NOT work with Av mode. Please don't shoot your transition timelapse in Av mode, instead use the Holy Grail technique explained in my hoyl grail tutorial.

If you have a Av-Sequence, after loading it into LRTimelapse please make sure to have one "blue" keyframes (use Keyframes->Create Keyframes (even spaced) to get rid of the orange ones. Then use the deflicker workflow but leave out the keyframes wizard!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 fsms
Thanks for explain. I have like this (pic) problem. And i cant fix it.
[font=Courier]facebook.com/fsmks
twitter.com/fsmsadoglu
instagram.com/fsmsadoglu
vimeo.com/fsms
fsms.tv[/font][size=small][/size]
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#4 Gunther
As you can see, there are "steps" in the blue/green curve, that have not been detected as changes in exposure/iso/aperture - so they are not marked with 2*/3* keyframes and therefore the yellow curve does not symetrically reflect any compensations.

I'd suggest you try the following:
1) In the expert settings of LRTimelapse set the threshold level to 0.0
2) Initialize again
3) klick on keyframes wizard, check, if all "steps" in the blue curve have orange keyframes associated.
4) if not scroll to one of those positions in the table and send me a screenshot of the LRTimelapse screen but in a way that I can see the table as well.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: