• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

B12 Develop adjustments in LRT limited

#1 dwhitebread
The ability to adjust keyframes from within LRT is a game-changer, but I can't make fine adjustments. For example, the Exposure slider adjusts to 0.05, 0.15, 0.24, 0.34, 0.44, etc., and nothing in between. It also isn't possible to type a number in the field. Is it possible to make the adjustments more like they are in Lightroom?

This is on an Intel iMac with OS 12.1

Thanks,
Don
#2 Gunther
Thanks for your suggestion, I guess I can improve this in a later stage, currently I'd rather make the beta stable to release the final 6.0.0 really soon.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 dwhitebread
Yeah, just a heads-up. Otherwise, 6.0 is working flawlessly, and has some major improvements. Thanks!
#4 stanleighp
I'm sure that in the future there will be such a possibility. I am pleased that the developers have started actively listening to the players' opinions. Moreover, the community on the Internet has become much kinder and friendlier. Once I wanted to buy a few skins for Rust. I know that some skins can be purchased at a huge discount at a certain time, but I did not know where to look for the prices. I explained the situation to the users on the forum, and they advised me https://totalrust.com, and for a good reason. On this site, I have watched the change in prices of skins, which I have long dreamed of.

...also check out: