• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Clarity field not working LRTv2.01 with Lightroom 3.4.1

#1 jrba
Hi,

Just been testing out the new 2.0.1 version.

I set my Key frames to 100% clarity but this setting did not copy through when doing the 'auto transition'.

I then looked at all fields in LRTimelapse and noticed there is no field for Clarity.

This used to work in the 1.9.x versions.

I did a complete fresh run... only changing clarity on the first file and last file (keyframes). There appears to be no field at all for clarity.

I am using Lightroom 3.4.1, is this the problem?

thanks
J
#2 jrba
I have found a temporary work around for the time being:

Open Raw files in Lightroom... set all files to clarity 100% > save metadata.

Then start usual LRTimelapse work flow with these xmp files already set to clarity 100%.
#3 Gunther
Clarity is there and works in both versions, LR4 and LR3. In LR4 it's called "Clarity 2012", in LR3 "Clarity".
Just check some things:
  • Have you set the Process to LR3 in the LRTimelapse Settings, since you are working with LR3 this ist necessary.
  • Remove the checkmark "Hide unchanged properties" - you should then see the Clarity column in the table. (Hide unchanged properties hides it because after applying the transition all values are "100" so the are unchanged.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 jrba
(2012-10-11, 18:01)gwegner Wrote: Clarity is there and works in both versions, LR4 and LR3. In LR4 it's called "Clarity 2012", in LR3 "Clarity".
Just check some things:
  • Have you set the Process to LR3 in the LRTimelapse Settings, since you are working with LR3 this ist necessary.
  • Remove the checkmark "Hide unchanged properties" - you should then see the Clarity column in the table. (Hide unchanged properties hides it because after applying the transition all values are "100" so the are unchanged.

Many thanks for your help.... Yes I changed the version to LR3 in settings and this has fixed the problem.

Thanks again for this wonderful program Smile

J
Lightroom 6
gregm
2015-04-26, 09:54
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: