• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Error trying to installing version 2.3.2 after uninstalling version 3.2

#1 alehillebrand
Hello All:

I've installed version 3.2 for testing (works great). I'm not sure but seems that this installation removed my previous 2.3.2 installation.

I uninstalled version 3.2 (I will upgrade my license to this version but not yet) and tried to install version 2.3.3 again but the installation fails with the following error: " A more recent version of LRTimelapse 2 is already installed on this computer" , after clicking ok the installation wizard exits, the program fails to be installed.

Any fix for this error? (Windows 7 OS)

Thanks!
#2 alehillebrand
(2013-11-13, 05:56)alehillebrand Wrote: Hello All:

I've installed version 3.2 for testing (works great). I'm not sure but seems that this installation removed my previous 2.3.2 installation.

I uninstalled version 3.2 (I will upgrade my license to this version but not yet) and tried to install version 2.3.3 again but the installation fails with the following error: " A more recent version of LRTimelapse 2 is already installed on this computer" , after clicking ok the installation wizard exits, the program fails to be installed.

Any fix for this error? (Windows 7 OS)

Thanks!

I've found that version 3.2 didn't uninstall fully, using the uninstall option within the control panel (Control Panel --> uninstall a program) I removed version 3.2 and successfully installed version 2.3.2

Big Grin

...also check out: